I have heard about detox waters and tried a few myself, but just never fully enjoyed them. So I added a little more of this and less of that and here’s what I came up with. Be prepared to let it chill in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours. I made mine in the evening and enjoyed it in the morning.
1 large cucumber
10 leaves of fresh mint
3 quarts of purified water
1 large pitcher to hold at least 5 quarts of water(it will fill to about 5 quarts once cucumber, lemon, mint and water are in)
1. Fill pitcher with 3 quarts of purified water
2. Slice cucumber and lemons very thinly, throw away the ends and put into pitcher with 3 quarts of purified water
3. Pull 10 mint leaves and put into pitcher with 3 quarts of purified water, cucumber and lemons.
4. Place in refrigerator for 10-12 hours for vitamins from the cucumber, lemons and mint to blend into the water
5. Pour and Enjoy! I couldn’t get enough!