- Preheat oven to lowest temperature (mine goes down to 170).
- Place a sheet of parchment paper onto baking pan.
- Pour almond flour pulp onto parchment paper that is on baking pan.
- Spread pulp evenly throughout pan.
- Place in to oven for 3-4 hours and mix every hour to bake evenly.
- Once pulp is dried out, turn off oven and let sit inside oven until cooled down.
- Once cooled down or on a later day, dry blend flour until grounded into flour.
- Pour into storing container or use for desired recipe.
The top bag shows the pulp prior to being dry blended and the bottom shows the blended dry pulp ready to be used.